Maybe “Size” Matters?
Below you will find a list of 50 sexual must-dos before you die.
- Kiss a girl
- Have anal
- Have a threesome
- Engage in group sex
- Have phone sex
- Use a vibrator
- Use a sex toy on someone else
- Be tied up
- Tie someone up
- Have sex in a public space
- Be a voyeur and watch others having sex (live, porn does not count)
- Sex in a car
- Sex at a drive-in
- Mile-high club
- Sex with a stranger
- One-night stand
- Married sex (the best kind, in my opinion)
- Sex on a boat
- Sex in a body of water
- Light spanking
- Read erotica
- Play strip poker/Monopoly/card game
- Sex in the shower
- Sex standing up against a wall
- Sex with no kissing
- Sex in the pitch black
- Sex in the broad daylight
- Making out with no sex long after you’re no longer a virgin
- Sex in a tent in the wilderness
- Watch porn together
- Watch porn alone
- Learn to give yourself multiple orgasms
- Sex on the beach
- Using ice sexually
- Sexual role play
- Whipped cream
- La Perla lingerie sex
- Frederick’s of Hollywood lingerie sex
- Sex with someone much older
- Sex with someone younger (legal!)
- Sex in a foreign country, possibly with a foreigner
- A quickie in a skirt
- A longie in the rain
- Sex in the ocean while people swim all around you
- Feather ticklers
- Sex while “altered” whether by alcohol or something else
- Learn to orgasm in less than five minutes from intercourse alone
- Silent sex in a full house
Attribution: The Stir
As it turns out, I am personally missing only one of the items on that list, although in honesty I’m not 100% sure about #39. I was in Italy. There was lingerie. I’m counting it. There was also just-purchased lingerie in the bathroom at Charles de Gaulle Airport, so I’m using that as a backup. Come to think of it, that one episode might have filled a few of the items on that list. More importantly, however, upon reflection, I am not entirely certain what this result says about me — other than Sasha Brown-Worsham might like to join me for lunch.
All in all, we should probably just move along to Shayla now. She’s probably just missing the same one I am….
Sadly we cannot quite do that as we have one final group of interesting images. Ever since D.Minion started working here she has been asking about these three shots. They’ve moved around the office(s) a lot, going from bulletin boards to held on to the refrigerator with magnets, to being stuffed in various desk drawers. They result from what I have repeatedly explained was a spiritual retreat I took with Shayla to a peaceful sanctuary called T’s Lounge in West Palm Beach, Florida.
At any rate, it would appear DM felt that sneaking these into the post today would result in me finally having to tell the story of this “extra week of meditation” that came about after Shayla completed her feature dancing responsibilities in the area.
D.Minion was wrong.